Benefits of our inbound enquiry management:
- Instant response to incoming enquiries. Genuine opportunities can be hot-keyed direct to the most appropriate sales person to handle them
- Increased new business and improved conversion rates from inbound enquiries
- Positive ROI through analysis of lead numbers and conversion
- Maximising the effectiveness of marketing that drives the leads. Without proper follow-up, the investment is wasted
- Profiling leads to ensure you identify the hot ones and those that are most lucrative
- Avoid missing out on opportunities due to lack of effective follow up and management
- No internal overhead
- Deployment of key internal staff to key accounts and to other productive tasks
- Building the customer database for future opportunities
- Enriched data for further marketing
Check out our latest blog posts...
Effective B2B Email Marketing – Top 10 tips
Pipeline Management – When is a Juicy Melon really a Blueberry?
7 Ways to Improve Your Telemarketing for 2013
What can Lewis Hamilton Teach us about Lead Generation?