Experienced Telemarketing Professionals Required
Location: Homeworkers Nationwide
Competitive hourly rate + achievable bonus structure
GSA is a lead generation and marketing company providing telemarketing and appointment setting services to high quality business to business customers. Our core work is booking appointments for our clients with senior decision makers often within blue chip organizations.
The role of our Telemarketing / Business Development Professionals is to work as part of our phone based sales team and will involve making high quality and consultative outbound calls to businesses, speaking to Senior Decision Makers to arrange appointments and generate solid leads for our clients.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Targeting senior decision makers within a variety of market sectors.
- Consulting on client’s services and establishing action plans for lead generation.
- Arranging face-to-face or telephone appointments.
- Managing online diaries.
- Record keeping through online CRM system.
- Conference calling with clients and prospecting businesses
- Excellent spoken English
- Proven B2B telemarketing experience.
- Experience approaching varied market sectors.
- Understanding of B2B sales calls, handling objections and using a consultative approach
- Experience using CRM Systems.
- Internet and basic technology understanding.
- Clear and professional telephone manner.
The position of Telemarketing/Business Development professional is a rewarding role providing flexible, family-friendly hours, clear targets with full support. In addition we provide CRM training and all relevant data for leads. The opportunity to reach achievable financial rewards is on offer for a dedicated and driven Telemarketing /Business Development Professional.
If you’d like to join our successful team and apply for the role of Telemarketing Consultant please call Kevin Harmsworth on 0330 335 1380 or email your details and CV to email@example.com. You can also fill out an application here.