Our Telemarketing Guide Book is 94 pages packed full of telemarketing techniques and telemarketing tips designed for you to get better results from your telemarketing activity.
- Do you have to make outbound calls as part of your job role or business?
- Do you manage telemarketers that need to deliver fresh sales leads for your sales team?
- Are you a caller that struggles to deliver consistently excellent results from cold calling?
If you experience these challenges, this comprehensive telemarketing guide to making quality outbound calls for lead generation is what you need. It is a step by step guide to achieving success from your telemarketing.
This telemarketing guide has been developed to help telemarketers and the companies that employ them. It is for companies small and large that routinely make outbound calls to generate new business opportunities and sales leads. It is designed to educate telemarketers and to inform those managing the telemarketing activity.
In our telemarketing guide you will learn about:
- The Ten Top Tips for your Telemarketing Strategy
- What Skills make an Effective Telemarketer
- Communication Skills including perception, rapport and language
- Effective Questioning
- Listening Skills
- Preparing for Calls and Call Objectives
- Handling the No Name Policy
- Techniques for dealing with Gatekeepers
- Grabbing and keeping Decision Maker attention
- Objection Handling
- Voicemail Techniques
- The importance of call notes